As a team member to SigTechS, EPIC Paradigms Group completed the Design and Installation of a next-generation Mini-NOC for the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). This exciting installation provided the DEA Office of Investigative Technology Collection and Monitoring with a number of Audio Visual and Collaborative Software best practices that will enhance the Administration’s planning and investigative support services uniquely tied with Information Technology associated with this install.
Specifically, the installation entailed an Audio/Visual suite of Hardware and Software that provides the DEA OIT Support Division with tools to ensure:
- Efficient Processes;
- Integrated Communication and Collaboration;
- The ability to focus on Field Performance;
- Enhanced Video and Audio Interoperability; and,
- Operational Savings through the single point of a function of a centralized package with professional HD video conferencing, interactive whiteboard, and a powerful computer.
The installation and solution partners for this Program Installation included:
- Signature Technology Solutions;
- Middle-Atlantic Consoles & Technical Furniture Solutions;
- Legrand Solutions;
- Clary-icon Audio Visual Solutions; and,
- H&M Electrical and Hardware Solutions.
EPIC was honored to provide Project Management and Installation support to another minority-owned business with this set of requirements and enjoyed working with the law enforcement agents of the DEA OIT… The Agency and its professionals made the transition and installation effortless.