EPIC Paradigms Group (EPIC) has developed its knowledge-base from unique past performances that are strategically aligned with the Company’s future objectives. These evolved into what EPIC regards as its established Practice Groups.
EPIC’s Practice Groups are organized along technical and functional disciplines, the Company’s leadership Subject Matter Expertise and depth and strength of technical resources available to execute on those project requirements awarded.
We deliver according to our project agreements. Because of the nature of design, construction, and programming, EPIC will be limited in showcasing past projects for security and privacy of our clients. The following are what EPIC offers through our existing focus in Audio Visual, Technology, Security (Digital and Physical) and Digital Marketing…
- NAICS – 23 Construction;
- NAICS – 51 Information;
- NAICS – 54 Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; and,
- NAICS – 61 Educational Services.
To get a granulated NAICS perspective on any of the above codes, please view the NAICS Table.
Our comprehensive experience over a variety of disciplines affords us a service offering that few consultant organizations can provide – a generalist perspective with a deep orientation to industry best practices gained over the years and with teaming partners developed over many years of service. As a brief synopsis of what we have to offer, EPIC’s core competencies are as follow:
- Audio/Visual Design, Build, Installation and Maintenance;
- Low Voltage Construction requirements;
- Security Solutions: Digital (Information Assurance) and Facilities (CCTVs, Sensors, Biometric Facial Recognition, etc…;
- Custom Application Development and Digital Marketing – Desktop and Internet;
- Professional Services, i.e., Program and Project Management, IT Managed Services, Business Process Analysis, Change Management, etc.; and,
- Judicial Information Systems Design and Build.