When you engage in certain activities on this site, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, you may be required to provide personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
When you submit personal information, you understand and agree that EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC may transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States.
EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. EPIC also uses information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other EPIC products and services. EPIC will never sell or share your information with other companies.
All material on this website is copyright material of EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC (EPIC or EPG). All moral rights are hereby asserted. Content may be quoted if accompanied by a credit to EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC and a link to (or statement of, if the credit is not published on the web) the relevant page on EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC. Material may not be used for profit without the express permission.
• EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC is the sole owner of information collected on this Website or through these Services.
• We only collect information that you voluntarily share via this website, email, or other direct contact.
• We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
• We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes related to your request.
• We may contact you for District-related messaging; you have the ability to request to not receive these communications.
• We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
o With an affiliate or agent of EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC,
o With the written authorization,
o With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
o In emergency situations,
o To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this Website or the EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC service,
o To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
o In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
• We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
• EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC has implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards and operational procedures to protect information we collect and/or maintain.
• Transactions over the internet involving information are encrypted.
• We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
• You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
• You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to:
o Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
o Change/correct any data we have about you.
o Have us delete any data we have about you.
• EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC has appointed a Privacy Officer and Security Officer who are responsible for the protection of information.
• EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via email@example.com
Some personal health information we collect may be protected health information (“PHI”) within the meaning of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). To the extent applicable, EPIC Paradigms Group, LLC agrees to comply with HIPAA and the rules issued pursuant to HIPAA.